We have factory trained certified technicians, and the latest technologies to handle your every need. Our direct link to factory technical teams makes us the true problem-solvers.
DPF Cleaning Process:
1. Test it – Visually inspect the filter for cracks and damage. Flow test the filter. Compare result to baseline data.
2. Blast It (Stage 1) – Removes soot and ash through Pneumatic process utilizing “Air Knife” technology.
3. Bake It (Stage 2) – Optional Thermal process for heavily soiled DPF’s not recovered effectively with Stage 1.
4. Track It – Repeat flow test. Compare results to baseline data. Review, record, and discuss re-test history/results.
– Stage 1 – Pneumatic cleaning of DPF, utilizing the “air knife: FSX technology: test, clean retest after cleaning and document results. $300.00
– Stage 2 – Thermal cleaning (optional service) completed after Stage 1 as needed (price includes Pneumatic cleaning)
Price is for drop off only, price do not include R &R of DPF, forced Regen (for failed DPF), after treatment injector cleaning, hardware (i.e. gaskets, and v-clamps), shop supplies or tax.